EPA 2020 Virtual Congress- Workshop: The Value of Treatment for Eating Disorders: A Joint EPA & EBC Project
07.07.2020 @ 15:00 - 16:30
The European Brain Council (EBC) initiated a two-year research project (2015-2017) on the Value of Treatment for Brain Disorders. The European Psychiatric Association (EPA) together with Gamian Europe proposed “Eating Disorders” as a new case study to include the topic of “Transition of Care across age groups and services”. This has involved a care Pathway Analysis followed by an Economic Evaluation Study. It is hoped that the project will lead to policy recommendation on how to improve the care pathway. In this workshop we will present the findings from the midway milestone and offer the opportunity for feedback and discussion with the wider European community.
- Palmiero Monteleone, Italy
- Janet Treasure, United Kingdom
- Eva Bonin: The Economic Analysis
- Umberto Volpe: The Transition Into Care: Reducing the Duration of Untreated Illness
- Fernando Fernandez-Aranda: Policy Considerations From the Professional Perspective. 1
- Philip A. Gorwood: Policy Considerations From Professional Perspective. 2
- Miia Männikkö (presenter), Laura Ferraro & Miia Männikkö (authors): Policy Considerations From the Family and Carer
Find further details here.