EBC is pleased to share the final dates for the upcoming 3rd edition of the Brain Innovation Days, taking place on 26-27 October 2023 in Brussels, Belgium under the theme The Brain in the 21st Century, centred around building resilience and better brain health for future generations and increasing our brains’ readiness to adapt to an ever-changing environment.Five sub-themes will inspire an exciting array of sessions throughout the two full days:
- Resilient Brains: The Impact of Political, Societal, and Environmental Factors
- Boosting Brain Health and Preventing Brain Disorders
- What’s New? Innovative devices, substances and medicines for brain disorders
- The Self-Healing Brain: Use it or Lose it
- Towards a Brain Healthy 22nd Century
Learn more about each theme here and stay tuned for more information soon: Early Bird Registration and Calls for Abstracts will be following shortly.