Brain Innovation Days
13.10.2020 - 14.10.2020
The European Brain Council and beLean.net launch the first Brain Innovation Days, which will take place on 13-14 October 2020 physically in Brussels and virtually all over Europe.
|179 million Europeans are currently living with brain disorders and this is to steadily increase as the population ages. Though one in three Europeans are set to live with a brain disease at some point in their life – neurological and mental alike – brain treatments remain insufficient and research is disproportionately underfunded compared to other disease areas.Enhanced multi-stakeholder engagement in the brain ecosystem is needed to foster dialogue, exchange knowledge, accelerate investment in research and innovation, facilitate business development and showcase on-going work.
This is what the Brain Innovation Days are about: a platform bringing together science and society and an annual event where leaders in the brain ecosystem, researchers, industry, start-ups, innovators, policymakers, investors, health care professionals and patients are invited to discover the potential for innovation with strong matchmaking opportunities
Highlights of the event
- Both physical and virtual audiences
- Prominent, cross-cutting speakers in their fields
- Matchmaking and networking opportunities
- 2 days of events and activities
- High-level Keynote presentations
- An advanced meeting platform that facilitates one-on-one meetings and matchmaking
- “My Start-up in 180 seconds” Pitching Competition with an award for the “Best Pitch”
- An exhibition village for start-ups and companies to showcase their work
- Compelling breakout sessions on varied relevant topics