The 3rd edition of the Brain Innovation Days team will take place on 26-27 October 2023 in Brussels (Belgium) under the overarching theme “The Brain in the 21st Century”, centred around building resilience and better brain health for future generations and increasing our brains’ readiness to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Five sub-themes will inspire an exciting array of sessions throughout the two full days:
- Resilient Brains: The Impact of Political, Societal, and Environmental Factors
- Boosting Brain Health and Preventing Brain Disorders
- What’s New? Innovative devices, substances and medicines for brain disorders
- The Self-Healing Brain: Use it or Lose it
- Towards a Brain Healthy 22nd Century
Like previous editions, get ready for two jam-packed days of high-level brain innovation – and this year we’re going bigger than ever! Look forward to Brain Talks, How-To sessions, sponsor-led satellite sessions, the 3rd Brain Innovation Days Pitch Competition, panel discussions with leading experts, an Innovation Hall and countless matchmaking/networking opportunities. Take a look at the Programme and find out more!
The Early Bird rates are now available for registration! Benefit from this discounted rate not only for individual tickets but also for Start-up Packages and Innovation Hall fees (when abstract decisions have been made). The Early Bird Rate is available until 4 June, so don’t wait too long.