Brain Innovation Days: The Brain in the 21st Century
26.10.2023 - 27.10.2023
The Brain Innovation Days team is delighted to announce that the 3rd edition of the Brain Innovation Days will take place on 26-27 October 2023 in Brussels (Belgium) under the overarching theme “The Brain in the 21st Century”, centred around building resilience and better brain health for future generations and increasing our brains’ readiness to adapt to an ever-changing environment.
Five sub-themes will inspire an exciting array of sessions throughout the two full days:
- Resilient Brains: The Impact of Political, Societal, and Environmental Factors
- Boosting Brain Health and Preventing Brain Disorders
- What’s New? Innovative devices, substances and medicines for brain disorders
- The Self-Healing Brain: Use it or Lose it
- Towards a Brain Healthy 22nd Century
Like previous editions, get ready for two jam-packed days of high-level brain innovation – and this year we’re going bigger than ever!Look forward to Brain Talks, How-To sessions, sponsor-led satellite sessions, a job fair, the 3rd Brain Innovation Days Pitch Competition, panel discussions with leading experts, an Innovation Hall and countless matchmaking/networking opportunities. Stay tuned and follow closely: Early Bird Registration and Calls for Abstracts will open very, very soon!