EBC is pleased to support an event being organised by the European Multiple Sclerosis Platform on 7th March 2017 from 11.00 – 12.30 at the European Parliament, Brussels (room ASP A3E2) during Brain Awareness Week.
The event, titled: “Can Real World Data Advance Equity of Health Care in Europe?” will address topics including:
- Time matters: the ‘Brain Health‘ policy initiative driven by health care providers, health economists and patient advocates
- For the benefit of patients and society: could real world data become the co-driver of regulatory and reimbursement decisions?
If you would like to attend, please email Cristiano Pisani, External Affairs Assistant, EMSP – email@example.com
Please register by Wednesday 1st March 2017.
If you do not hold a pass that allows you access to the European Parliament, please include the following information in your email to Cristiano:
- FULL NAME
- FULL WORDING OF YOUR COMPANY
- FULL WORDING OF YOUR POST WITHIN YOUR COMPANY
- DATE OF BIRTH
- NATIONAL ID (or passport) NUMBER