Symposium “Societal Impact of Pain” (SIP) 201707-06-2017
The registration for SIP 2017 has now officially opened.
The symposium will be an ideal opportunity to hear from experts in the field and contribute to better pain policies.
The Working Group topics to be discussed are:
- Pain as a quality indicator for health systems
- Building platforms to address the societal impact of pain
- Impact of pain on labour and employment
- Challenges, models and lighthouses in pain policy
- Evolving concepts in the definition of chronic pain: a dynamic process
You can register here.
For more information you can contact email@example.com