10th Anniversary of the Brains for Brain Foundation16-03-2016
The Brains for Brain Foundation, an EBC member organisation, is organising a meeting for its 10th anniversary which will take place on 16th – 19th March 2016 in Madrid, Spain.
The programme will contain scientific and strategic sessions in which we will discuss:
1. Research achievements in the field of neurodegenerative diseases, in particular lysosomal storage disorders (LSDs) at clinical and basic science level and in the field of Blood Brain Barrier;
2. New recent advances on natural history and pathophysiology of LSDs;
3. Factors which control the entry into the brain of medicines and other therapeutic agents which may be helpful in treating central nervous system disease;
4. How B4B and InNerMeD partners might collaborate with the European Union to stimulate interest on research in rare diseases;
5. The role of the industries in driving innovation for new therapeutic approaches for true unmet needs.
Moreover, this year the programme includes a Plenary Session to mark the retirement of David Begley. This special session will reflect David’s major scientific contributions, and will consist of a mix of review lectures and contributions on new developments on Blood Brain Barrier and the delivery of therapeutics to the brain.
If you should be interested in this event, please follow the link to register.