Spanish Brain Council
Date of creation: 2009
Current President: Julio Albisúa Sánchez
Relationship to EBC:
Mission: The Spanish Brain Council is a Federation of Associations whose objectives are:
- Improve the quality of life of people suffering from brain diseases.
- Promote Clinical Research to combat brain diseases and their consequences.
- Promote better understanding of brain diseases in Spanish society through training and providing information.
- To promote formative and informative actions against the physical and social barriers that suffer the people who suffer some disease of the brain.
- Reduce the physical and social barriers that affect people with brain afflictions.