Observer Membership to EBC
EBC welcomes NBCs into its membership structure through application from individual Brain Councils to apply for an observer status. This status of observers -which is of a duration of 3 years, allows NBCs delegates to attend EBC General Assembly meetings and have more privileged access to EBC resources and network.
An application can be received through a formal letter which should include a due justification of what input in EBC is expected to be, and which category of membership you apply for. This should be completed with:
- a copy of the Statutes of your organisation (if possible, translated in English)
- an activity report from the last year
- the composition of the Board (with length of mandates)
- a work plan and budget for the upcoming/present year
- any other info that you would see relevant
- commitment to pay the annual membership fee (Observer: € 200).